Hello

Options
Hello my name is Brenda,
I have been trying to lose weight for a while now but due to a rare disease and honestly giving up on myself I haven’t been very successful but with new found willpower and a fighting attitude I am going to do this! I walk, do Keto, and portion control. I have been serious about this since February and am just now feeling strong enough to post and cheer on others along the way. I’m a mother of 5 and a wife of 20 years and am rediscovering who I am now that the kiddos are all almost gone. I’m a volunteer firefighter, recovery dive tech and search and rescue. So hi everyone this is me.

Replies

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,328 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenda...I am also Keto....you are welcome to add me ...would love to support/encourage you :)
  • 1stepfwd_LF30
    1stepfwd_LF30 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i want to be a volunteer firefighter! I am moving this summer, I plan on attending a recruitment meeting once I get there.
  • Brenda1517
    Brenda1517 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi Brenda...I am also Keto....you are welcome to add me ...would love to support/encourage you :)

Hi Megan I don’t know how to add people yet. But would like to. Thank You for responding.
  • Brenda1517
    Brenda1517 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    i want to be a volunteer firefighter! I am moving this summer, I plan on attending a recruitment meeting once I get there.
    That’s awesome! I am our first and only deaf firefighter for our county. I have been with them for several years now and enjoy what I do. Good luck with your goals and if I can help you with anything let me know.