Starting again!

Options
treggy23
treggy23 Posts: 10 Member
Hello. I'm back again. Have decided that I don't want to be the size I am and unfit by the time I reach 50. (14 months as my lovely friends have reminded me!!)
If anyone is veggie I would love to hear from you as I struggle with inspiration in a family of meat eaters.

Fit and Fabulous before 50.

W

Replies

• hotdsl01
    hotdsl01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I am also a veggie and my family are also meat eaters. I tend to eat more beans and meat alternative products such as sol burgers and some of the Yves products. I just started back on the program after being away for a few years. The first time I did really well so I am hoping this time around, I will be even more successful. I am more than happy to share any recipe ideas with you.
  • vegan4lyfe2012
    vegan4lyfe2012 Posts: 1,135 Member
    Options
    I have been consistently logging onto mfp for 2222 days now...and in that time I have lost 60, then gained 40, then lost 30 and now I'm almost back up to where I started. I have 45 pounds to lose. I've been vegan for a little over 7 years now and I fell into the junk food ditch. I have tried pulling myself out so many times and my mind tells me to give up. So I do. But no more! I'm 45 years old and I don't want to be like my 76 year old mother - she is about 80 pounds overweight and she struggles to stand up. I'd like to join your Fit and Fabulous before 50 team! I'm sending a friend request :smile:
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm a vegetarian who is just starting. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Mcat34
    Mcat34 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm also just coming back. I don't eat meat during the week. Would love to swap recipes! Feel free to add me as a friend for motivation and support!