SAH Mom seeking friends to exchange support!

Options
Good afternoon, folks 

I'm a 29yo SAH mom. I have been overweight all my life, but I reached my heaviest after my pregnancy in 2014. I quit smoking and drinking, but food replaced those habits. I decided to start doing something about it on January 10th, 2019. Since then I have struggled to stay on track and stay consistent with healthier eating habits. 

My starting weight was 377lbs(171kg) @ 5'6"(167cm), my current weight is 355lbs(156kg) and my goal weight is somewhere below 130lbs(58kg). 

I'm looking for friends to encourage each other to stay on  track! Perhaps folks with more knowledge of macros, fasting can mentor me? Good luck on your journies, everyone!

Replies

• rebeccairenewilson
    rebeccairenewilson Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good for you! You can add me as a friend! I could use some accountability buddies too!
  • AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    Hey good for you for your loss already. The hardest part is getting started. I recommend setting small achievable goals. It's nice having little successes.

It's hard doing this as a stay at home mom. People think we have all the time in the world. Sadly that's not the case. Maybe now the weather is nice you can get out and enjoy it being active with your little one