Trying something new

Options
Hello! I just joined yesterday, and I am already finding this program to be a real eye opener on what I eat.

I had previously lost 53lbs doing Weight Watchers last year while my husband was away in Afghanistan for the military. When he returned home, we got back into our usual comfort zone and I've gained 14lbs back. I am hoping to lose the 14lbs I gained, plus the 10lbs that I had to go to get to my goal weight.

From the exploring I have done on the message boards, there seems to be a real support network and I am very hopeful that I will be able to reach my goals with MFP! :happy:

Replies

• Nette_54
    Nette_54 Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Hi welcome to MFP you will find this a fantastic site with lots of info and the support is brilliant feel welcome to add me and good luck
  • dorisholaway
    dorisholaway Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. This is a very great sight with many great supporters and motivators. All I ask is if you are the type to use foul language on here, please do not add me. When I see foul language on here I usually unfriend the person.
  • jenny_fur
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: