85 lbs down, 25 to go (pic)

Options
kadimcnair
kadimcnair Posts: 44 Member
wmq1dq9bznt3.jpg

I can barely contain my excitement to have woken up this morning at my -85 lb weigh in. I feel like a new person. =)

I began my health and fitness journey in January 2018. Intermittent Fasting and MFP for logging. And I work out 2 to 3 times a week. My next goal is to step that up to 4 days a week! (I have asthma so got to take it day by day.)

Please share your progress with me! It's so motivating to see all of us killing it together.

Replies

• truebeauty316
    truebeauty316 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow! Amazing progress πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎ
  • kmberly2019
    kmberly2019 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow !! Today is day one of my diet. I hope I can loose 85!
  • fortylove2018
    fortylove2018 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Inspiring- I have around 80lbs to lose, can I ask how many calories you ate on a fast day and how many on non fast days?
  • jorichards2
    jorichards2 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress well done x
  • kadimcnair
    kadimcnair Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Inspiring- I have around 80lbs to lose, can I ask how many calories you ate on a fast day and how many on non fast days?

I fast every day. I started out at 1510 calories daily. I weighed 224 when I began IF. I am now 180 lbs and eat 1380 calories daily. I fast for 18 hours each day.
  • WindyCityGal160
    WindyCityGal160 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look great and perfect for summer!
  • OooohToast
    OooohToast Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Amazing effort and outcome - you look great ! x
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    wtg!!!
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    The answer is: YES and YAY YOU! Looking fabulous.
  • LisaLethal
    LisaLethal Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • puffbrat
    puffbrat Posts: 2,806 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Awesome work!
  • GemimaFitzTed
    GemimaFitzTed Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great work! You look fantastic and all your hard work is definitely showing! HIGH FIVE! You rock girl!
  • fordster99
    fordster99 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Wow !! Today is day one of my diet. I hope I can loose 85!

You can. I would just make changes. Look at that instead of the big picture. To me looking at the big picture can seem overwhelming and when we dont' do it fast enough we want to give up. Find something today that you can change. And then keep going. Start adding some exercise. And then add more. It will get easier.
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    This is amazing, way to go! You look fantastic!!
  • LittleLightShine
    LittleLightShine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I'm doing the exact same thing and have lost 40lbs since October. And I've taken 4-5 breaks in there with the holidays and travel. Great job and keep going!!
  • JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Hello friend! You did a fantastic job and look wonderful.
  • Kitsgirl2
    Kitsgirl2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You're a great inspiration and look great. I have the same amount to lose and down 22 lbs so far. Hoping I can lose it by the end of next year. Glad to know the slowing taking it off works and not to get frustrated by it.

At the gym do you do cardio, weights or both?
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,055 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look amazing....I am a keto'er and I too do IF...I have lost 16 lbs. and I still need to lose over 100 lbs. :)
  • fitbritt128
    fitbritt128 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!