The shrinking chin

Options
I hate having a double chin! Yes there are a million other reasons I hate being fat but this is one of the top ones. Because even if you are an expert (like me lol) at avoiding having any full body picture taken, the evidence of your weight problem is right there for everyone to see hanging from your normal chin. So, I have been pretty excited to see that this is one of the areas that I am actually seeing weight loss in. 34 pounds down and it's getting smaller and smaller. I cant wait until a picture is taken and it is gone!

chin2.jpg
chin1-1.jpg

Replies

• meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid I can't see your 'after' pic. But I know what you mean!
  • hphm420
    hphm420 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Nice Job!!!!:smile:
  • Kmdforsythe
    Kmdforsythe Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I see it, and it looks like you have come a long way!! Great Job!
  • dawnstl
    dawnstl Posts: 91
    Options
    I'm encouraged to hear that, I have the same people. So very frustrating isn't it??

d.
  • vlc1979
    vlc1979 Posts: 227
    Options
    Yeah it is shrinking! I am having the same problem! GL!!
  • jerjan
    jerjan Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    When u loose weight one of the first places to loose weight from is your face (I read it in a mag). So if you keep it up in no time you'll be with a flawless jaw line (no double chin).
  • ssanderbrink
    ssanderbrink Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Your doing awesome :happy:
  • kawildey
    kawildey Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep up the good work! It's very motivating for me to see others doing so well!
  • ShannaKayB
    ShannaKayB Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I feel ya. Can't wait for mine to disappear. Keep up the good work. Such a big difference in your before and afters!
  • meerkat70
    Options
    Oh yeah! That baby is definitely receding. Well done. You look fabulous!
  • meerkat70
    Options
    PS, my profile pic is me about 30lb lighter than I am at the moment. (It's my motivator pic!) Note reasonable lack of double chin! They do go pretty fast.... :-)
  • HisButterfly
    HisButterfly Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I agree completely!!!! My friend just commented yesterday that mine is disappearing too (she has not seen me in a month or two). I did a little happy dance :) You look great!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!