1st weigh in

I decided to count calories as I'm sick of trying and getting nowhere. After my first week I've lost 8lbs

Replies

• jan110144
    jan110144 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Good for you! Keep up the good work. You might want to check out some of the challenges (The Iltimate Accountability Challenge is an excellent one) or one of the ongoing threads in the other topics to find some ongoing support in your journey.
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    That is amazing, keep up the great work!
  • SassyMcFattypants
    SassyMcFattypants Posts: 36 Member
    Yay!!! Good going 🤗
  • JewRob63
    JewRob63 Posts: 47 Member
    8lbs good! Being active and watching what, when and how much is a way to try. Little steps seem to last longer for me.
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,572 Member
    Wow! That's fabulous! Keep doing what you are doing to get that result. My experience is that consistency and focus on diet are key.
    Hey, if you'd like company and structure, we have a really great challenge group in the MFP groups area. We have weekly weigh-ins that get tallied up for a team result, plus daily check-ins (how are you doing against your plan for yourself) and lots of supportive conversation.
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10741448/may-fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group-registration-page#latest

Anyway, congrats and good luck!!