A day of pampering to celebrate

Options
frostiegurl
frostiegurl Posts: 708 Member
This isn't going to be long, I'll eventually post some long-winded success story about my journey but I'm just not up for that tonight.

Today, I decided to give myself a day of pampering to celebrate how far I've come in the past (almost) 9 months.

You can see my previous progress pictures in my signature and even a picture of me at my heaviest.

This is me today.

blondie.jpg

Replies

• Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    Options
    I love the hair!
  • frostiegurl
    Options
    Thank you, I love the cut. I'm still getting used to the color. It was a BIG change for me.
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    You look incredible.
  • amyelizbradley
    amyelizbradley Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    So amazing! How hard you've worked; I'm so impressed with your dedication to your "self"... way to go!

Now, you'll have to report whether or not blondes have more fun... :wink:
  • Kathy_Noring
    Kathy_Noring Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful!
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Love the cut and the color is nice for you. After your hard work you deserve weeks of pampering.
  • Tangerine302
    Tangerine302 Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Good for you! :)
  • TiffyC828
    TiffyC828 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look great! What a way to reward yourself for all of your hard work! I am loving the hair!
  • TiffyC828
    TiffyC828 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look great! What a way to reward yourself for all of your hard work! I am loving the hair!
  • frostiegurl
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone. I shared the photo with some of my family and even my mother didn't recognize me. :flowerforyou:
  • cactusjon
    cactusjon Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    That is a fantastic transformation - you must be so pleased!
  • frostiegurl
    Options
    That is a fantastic transformation - you must be so pleased!

Pleased as punch, thanks.

Really looking forward to this coming weekend when I get to reveal my new look to all of my local friends.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!