green tea with a better taste

fariiharhmn
fariiharhmn Posts: 9 Member
I figured it out after being tired of making so many different weight lose drinks along with 5 cups of green tea throughout the day. Here is what I do now and I find it amazing!
Take a big jar. Add all the teabags for the day, honey, ginger, fresh lemon juice, apple cider vinegar(the combination doesnt taste bad), cinamon(optional, if you like it for weight loss). You can add all the ingredients you need to loss weight as far as the combination doesnt get really bad. addt water, wait for 5 minutes and remove the tea bags. you can keep the jar in the fridge and drink it cold, or you can drink it hot for the first time and at room temperature throughout the day. I love it cold in the summer days.

Replies

• BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,710 Member
    I generally drink hot green tea in the mornings at work with ginger and lemon but only because I like it. It doesn't help you lose weight.

I also keep a jug of each green tea and black tea in my fridge because I like it cold, too. Again, just preference. Nothing magical about it.
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    There's no such thing as a weight loss drink, unless its laced with ippecac or something. This blend is completely unnecessary unless you like the taste.

I love green tea, and it's got lots of good stuff in it, but the only weight loss comes from consuming fewer calories than you burn. Tea or no tea.
  • fariiharhmn
    fariiharhmn Posts: 9 Member
    @Terytha
    doesnt green tea increase metabolism thus help you loss weight?
    I like blending stuffs together just to save my time. I dont have time for making a glass of lemon watee, another glass of ginger water and glasses of green tea, all separately.
  • Panini911
    Panini911 Posts: 2,325 Member
    @Terytha

no.
  • Terytha
    Terytha Posts: 2,097 Member
    edited May 2019
    @Terytha
    I like blending stuffs together just to save my time. I dont have time for making a glass of lemon watee, another glass of ginger water and glasses of green tea, all separately.

Yeah, definitely not. Anyone who claims they can "increase your metabolism" is trying to get their hands in your wallet.

The boost in your metabolism that you MIGHT gain (some do, some don't) is so tiny that the effect on weightloss is nonexistent. Drinking all that stuff is just giving your body more calories to store as fat.

Save your time by not buying into BS that does more harm than good, weigh your food and make sure you've got a calorie deficit. That's the ONLY thing that's gonna help you lose weight.

Except for exercise, but you can't outrun weight gain if you're not eating right, so focus there first.
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Anything with caffeine will give a slight metabolism increase because it's a stimulant, but it's temporary and not significant.