Bored of dieting already - Help

Options
Hi people!! MilzieMooxx inspired me to join my fitness pal as she was calling me a fat mess which made me think Hey! I need to shape up.

Replies

• Milziemooxx
    Milziemooxx Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hush your gums Miss O'Farrell! For the record people, I did not call her a fat mess, she is my bessie :love: xx

WELCOME my sista from another mista xxx
  • sunshineshica
    Options
    That's why I really don't diet. Well not because it bores me but because I don't have the will power to eat all healthy foods. I decrease the amount of food I eat. I hate dieting. Every now and then I throw in a salad and some fruit but not everyday all day. I'd always fail at it. So try that and make sure you do some form of exercising even if it's just up and down some steps.
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    just count your calories and eat what you want. When you start to starve you will start making healthier food choices just to fill you up. Also if you are bored with dieting then exercise more to burn the calories.
  • erives174
    Options
    I can't diet. I was just diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. I'm 37, and on 3 different meds. I'm too young for this!!! So I have to make a lifestyle change. I will tell you though, that if you want to cleanse yourself, and lose inches fast, then try juicing. I was going to do a 10 day juice fast, but I was too much of a wuss and only lasted five days. Still I lost two pants sizes! Anyway, take a look at my first and only blog post if you are interested in knowing more about it. It's a short post, but I put a link in there. Now, I don't mean drinking juice that is store bought. That stuff is horrible for you. You will need a juicer, fruit and veggies. You can get them cheap in farmers markets. After juicing, my appetite is smaller now, and my metabolism actually increased. Can't say it will work for everyone at the same rate, but I promise you will love the results. My goal is to replace my dinner with home made juice. Good luck!!!
  • LAXigent
    Options
    Welcome aboard, dieting can be a pain in the a** i have failed many times but with the help of friends and people on this site im sure you can do it. Feel free to add me and good luck on your journey
  • lcarter25
    lcarter25 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    just count your calories and eat what you want. When you start to starve you will start making healthier food choices just to fill you up. Also if you are bored with dieting then exercise more to burn the calories.

this is true
  • SophieEOFarrell
    Options
    Thanks for all the tips !! Very helpful, I find it hard to loose and stay at a weight im happy with as I am a vegetarian so I need to eat alot of carbs!
    But have recently joined the gym and am trying hard to get into a gym routine, I have also started running which I actually like !!

I like the sound of Juicing though, spending the rest of my day at work researching - Although I should be doing work Oops :/
  • mjac1998
    mjac1998 Posts: 15
    Options
    SO SO TRUE!! I NEVER thought i would loose weight, but i started in march of this year, and i have lost 43lbs so far, just by counting caloires and DRINKING LOTS OF WATER.. and RUNNING THE STAIRS at work. I also started parking as far as possible when at the store or at work and those extra steps do work. For me its deffinitly a DAILY lifestyle and i am learning to THINK before i eat. I NEVER want to go back as I just FEEL better, and I guess i look better too:).....:wink: