30 day shred

Options
TO any of you out there that has tried this program done the 30 days strait and completed I want to know what it did for you? If some one can let me know I would appreciate it.

Replies

• aprilann
    aprilann Posts: 238
    Options
    TO any of you out there that has tried this program done the 30 days strait and completed I want to know what it did for you? If some one can let me know I would appreciate it.
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    I think there are a couple of 30 day shred groups on here.
    I love it. I have been doing it for about 2 weeks and it is kicking my butt. My endurance is up and i have lost 4 lbs in 2 weeks. I would reccomend this to you if yuo are looking for a quick intense work out
  • kellymichelle52
    Options
    I love the 30 day shred workout video! It's only about 22 minutes which is great and really makes you sweat! I did it for 30 days and in the end bumped up to level 2.. so I still have more to accomplish! It really toned and trimmed my body up though!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    I am doing the 30 day shred now. I am on Day 29 YAY. I have toned and trimmed down. I have lost several inches off my waist and hips. I did 10 days on Level 1, then 10 on Level 2 and now 10 on Level 3. I have more endurance than I had at the beginning and Jillian is still kicking my butt.
  • Christine30412
    Options
    I am doing it right now..I'm on Day 4...The first day I was so sore, I couldn't do it for 2 days because I was in a lot of pain. Even though its only Day 4, I can already feel my endurance and my body changing. I am one of those people who will quit a workout, but Jillian is so motivating, its almost impossible to!
  • chimpoco
    chimpoco Posts: 193
    Options
    I'm on day 15:smile: , Did 7 days on level one, then moved to two. I think I'm going to move to level 3 today (i get excited.) Great workout!! my body, especially arms, are getting more tone,