Online Spin Class

Options
KristiRTT
KristiRTT Posts: 346 Member
Hello all, I am looking for recommendations for streaming online spin class workouts. I got a bike a few months ago, and love doing my workouts- but I am running out of free youtube workouts. I really would prefer free access, but for a small fee would pay a subscription. Thanks in advance

Replies

• MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    A couple of my spin teachers do online workouts. Peloton, for one. Aaptiv, for another.
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,968 Member
    Options
    Golden Cheetah is free, and you can use it for structured training workouts and excellent post ride analysis. Don't know if it has streaming or not.

Try Zwift, it seems to be the most popular thing out there. People act like it's miles ahead of anything else unless you need a very specific training plan. It's just more fun for a lot of folks.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,113 Member
    Options
    I use Zwift
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    I use Less Mills On Demand. It has three different types of spin classes. All are loads of fun and a great workout. I pay $12.99 a month.
  • JulesMT
    JulesMT Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I also recommend Les Mills on Demand. I sometimes subscribe to Studio Sweat on Demand - they have flash deals where you can get a year for $99 and you can also purchase individual downloads, but usually the music is best in the streaming only workouts.