I Am Spartan!

MsAbril2018
MsAbril2018 Posts: 4 Member
edited May 2019 in Success Stories
Hey 👋🏾 everyone! This past Sunday, April 28, 2019... I became a “Spartan”! What a challenge and a new PR for myself. Couldn’t have done it without my team, though. #teamohana And don’t think I’d ever attempt it again without a team! 🤣😂
qcr0j9zizh5p.jpeg
2682kfxg5iea.jpeg
ywi9mffe4pk7.jpeg
1idx54mesduq.jpeg

Replies

• RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    This is fantastic, looks like fun! Congrats!!! 💪💪💪
  • dhiammarath
    dhiammarath Posts: 834 Member
    Wow!! That's awesome!! Congrats!!
  • ecominimalist35
    ecominimalist35 Posts: 73 Member
    Awesome! Congratulations!
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,257 Member
    That's awesome! How fun to do it with a team :). Where was this? It looks like something one of my daughters would enjoy. She's a crossfitter and loves that kind of competition.
    Well done, you!!! :heart:
  • jean133mjg
    jean133mjg Posts: 133 Member
    Congratulations on your achievement! My daughter has done the Spartan Beast in Killington, Vermont for two years with a team now for two years. What a challenge that was. After seeing the competition, I am in awe at anyone that does this. You rock!!
  • powerplaymsu
    powerplaymsu Posts: 131 Member
    Oh, I thought this was a Spartan thread! I, too, am a Spartan as well. JK(about the thread, I am a Spartan though). Congratulations. Would love to try that my self.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!