Lean Bulking Friends

Options
Have been focusing the past 3 months on cutting and was able to drop 21 lbs. I'm feeling kind of small and want put some mass back on but struggling on my diet afraid of adding back the BF I worked so hard to shed. Looking for friends with alike goal for support and motivation. Looking for people trying to lean bulk or people that have already gone through the transformation. I get I will not be able to completely keep my BF where it is at when bulking, even lean bulking.

Replies

• NW2003
    NW2003 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just decided to start body building a few days ago but I’m not interested in gaining as much fat as muscle either. If you have any tips on any specific exercises that work well that would be great, as I’m brand new to this. I’ve actually done some research on minimal fat gain while muscle building and low carb and even fully meat diet seems to work really well for people willing to go that far.
  • GoldenAgeAdmirer
    GoldenAgeAdmirer Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Best site I’ve ever read on lean bulking is Martin Berkhan’s ‘Leangains’ https://leangains.com/
    He was the first and best to create the intermittent fasting approach to lean bulking and explain the science behind it in layman’s terms.