I could use some help...

Options
again7820
again7820 Posts: 7 Member
15 years ago I lost about 40 lbs on weight watchers. Then I got teased for being too small even though I had about 10 more to go. Since then I’ve gotten married and had 2 kids. I’ve tried everything in the book and started and restarted a thousand times. I know what to do. I know how to do it. I just keep stepping in my own way. I am officially the heaviest I’ve been. I have tried the Beck diet solution, keto, weight watchers again, you name it. I need either a good kick in the butt or some real love guidance. I need to lose this weight. Why can’t I get out of my way!!?? Thanks in advance

Replies

• MichelleSilverleaf
    MichelleSilverleaf Posts: 2,027 Member
    Options
    Eat food you like at a reasonable deficit. Get a food scale, start weighing your food and get to know calories and serving sizes. You'll figure out how to make things work, low cal substitutions and which macro amounts help you stay full which will help you be successful.
  • QueensQueen82
    QueensQueen82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    again7820,
    I did weight watchers years ago and did very well. I went back years later after having my daughter but they began changing the format, and last time I just quit. I need to track. I need honesty. Track your meals honestly. Move as much as possible, and build your stamina. You will find yourself looking forward to hitting your
    macro goals and calorie goals.
    Best wishes
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I personally have success when I start out slow. I ease myself back into my positive routine, and that helps me be successful. Don't do too much all at once - if you're like me, it might overwhelm you. Best of luck - you can do this!
  • MeredithMinch
    MeredithMinch Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started listening to the pod cast Phit-n-Phat, it’s a southern woman that lost over 100 pounds. She gives real advice, listen to your body!