I need some active daily user friends

I’d love to become friends with users that motivate eachother or at least be active users of mfp. I have 84 pounds to lose. I’ve lost 70 pounds three years ago with MyFitnessPal then gained it back with having children but I’m ready to lose it all again!! Join me on my and your journey!! Let’s be friends send the requests on over!! No shame no blame!! Morbid obese and obese welcome any size any weight lose goal!! Pcos cysters welcome! Currently 274lbs 5’6 would like to reach under 200lbs! Goal is 190 I like to leave some curves lol 😂 not looking to be stick figure I just want to feel and look healthy again!!

Replies

• Yivs_87
    Yivs_87 Posts: 246 Member
    I'm active-ish. 5'7, currently at 87.6kg, lost 7kg since January, but I've been serious only for the past month. Goal is to fall under 70kg.

Add me. The more friends we have, the better.
  • bstanb01
    bstanb01 Posts: 30 Member
    I just rejoined the app and I'm usually pretty active on it. I'd like to lose some more weight, but it's not my whole goal. I've had a lot of life changes, and I'm mostly trying not to gain weight while it's happening. You can add me if you'd like
  • Nerys52
    Nerys52 Posts: 86 Member
    I think in % of weight so at the moment trying to get to 10% weight loss. When I get there is towards next 10% etc.
    This time I did not start myself. I had severe flu, in mid march, recovery was very slow, and lost appetite/cravings.
    I log in all foods and am on 1300 calories.Unable to exercise much due to illnesses, maximum is 5 - 9 minutes.
    I am not looking for a slim figure as is not very realistic in my case. My end goal is approx weight I was in my 30s.

• huddleup
    huddleup Posts: 46 Member
    I've been looking for a friend that is on MFP consistently, that can provide encouragement and that I can encourage. I'm 54, 208 lbs, looking at 170. Add me to your friends list.
  • missAlva89
    missAlva89 Posts: 6 Member
    Add me you guys! I need active users too!
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    I have been trying to be more active on here yet again. MFP is such a great community, and I get so frustrated with myself when I steer away. Anyone is welcome to add me - we can do this!
  • IsKingaskinnyyet
    IsKingaskinnyyet Posts: 22 Member
    Feel free to add me. Try to get under 200lbs too.
  • SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    I sent a FR. Anyone can feel free to add me. I am active and chatty on here and always supportive.
  • LisaMarch19
    LisaMarch19 Posts: 4 Member
    Add me :) I log in and track every day x
  • bababs89
    bababs89 Posts: 307 Member
    Add me! I'm just now back after a hiatus, but am usually pretty active.
  • evsmith42
    evsmith42 Posts: 1 Member
    I tried to add you. I’ve just downloaded this app again. I need active friends for motivation as well :) feel free to add me!! Let’s do this!!! 💪😊
  • lycheelu
    lycheelu Posts: 42 Member
    Add me as well :)
  • helene4
    helene4 Posts: 120 Member
    Add me too! Let’s do this! :)
  • AngeliqueBundy
    AngeliqueBundy Posts: 76 Member
    I would like to add you and others but I don’t know how. Can you or someone help me?
  • julieat1960
    julieat1960 Posts: 23 Member
    Restarting my journey, welcome to send me a f/r most of my previous user friends have given up and are no longer active or have stopped using the app.
  • AngeliqueBundy
    AngeliqueBundy Posts: 76 Member
    Ok I have figured this out. I need to have more friends for more accountability and support. Helllllp! 🙂
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,271 Member
    I log every day feel free to add me.
  • drebmc
    drebmc Posts: 23 Member
    I log every day too. Day 81 today. I can be helpful and inspiring sometimes.After I had my coffee, that is.
  • RBBinge
    RBBinge Posts: 6 Member
    Me too ..add me ! I am looking for active, similar goals