Jillian Michaels

Options
Hey Guys!!

I was wondering what Jillian Michaels is the best to start with? Which ones would you reccomend?? I currently was given Jillian Michaels The Biggest Winner --How to win by losing...
I would like to start working out to her videos but not sure where to start, or what to start with or if there is an order in which I am suppose to.
Any thoughts advice or anything is greatly appercaited! Thank you :D

Replies

• MrsRadder
    MrsRadder Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    30 day shred
  • Teeteetare
    Options
    I love the biggest winner series. Have you tried it yet?
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    def 30 day shred......I am a beginner and its great....on day 15 now, but on day 12 I took my measurements had had lost 7 inches total!
  • bszabo
    bszabo Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    me & my friends are doing the 30day shred. It's a 20min exercise that you (ought to) do daily ;)
    It's got 3 levels. When you are good at level 1, you can move to level 2; then 3. We are at level 1, and 20min of that is average 167kCal.
    D
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred!!! Great way to shed the inches....I lots almost 2 inches from my waist. Just Love love Jillian!
  • lacers10
    Options
    I started with 30 shred. Now I alternate between ripped in 30 and 6week, 6pck. Good luck.
  • shelbz09
    shelbz09 Posts: 115
    Options
    Thank you so much you guys- Do you guys go to the gym as well or just do these videos???

Also I have no started the biggest winner dvd yet.
  • shelbz09
    shelbz09 Posts: 115
    Options
    Everybodys story is so special and unqiue i love it.... Congrats to all of you. your very inspiring!!! :D great job
  • sixxx
    sixxx Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred is the only one I have tried, but so far it is fantastic!
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much you guys- Do you guys go to the gym as well or just do these videos???

Also I have no started the biggest winner dvd yet.

I am also training for my first 5K....so right now I do 5 days a week of 30DS and I run 2 days a week. I just count the days I do 30DS till I get to 10 at each level then move up a level
  • achampionsheart
    achampionsheart Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    definitely 30 day shred......its good for all levels of fitness=)