Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Returning to MFP, looking for some pals to finish the journe

Hi everyone!

I've been using the MFP app on my iPhone for ~45 days but I haven't properly explored the forums. I would LOVE to make new buddies to go through the highs and lows of this crazy roller coast called dieting!

About myself in a snippet: I'm a student. I'm a sugar fiend. I have recently discovered a love for jogging. The weirdest thing about me is that I have a birthmark on my butt that looks like Australia. : )

Replies

• Haha, that end bit, hilarious.
  • DelainaB
    DelainaB Posts: 28
    Welcome to the community! I used MFP for a long time on my phone before exploring the community. Feel free to add me!
  • myrtille
    myrtille Posts: 37
    Hey :) I'm new on MFP and would also love to meet new people :)
    I'm a student too and healthy eating has been very hard for me away from home!
    I've always been pretty sporty and enjoy exercising; however my eating has been a bit all over the place and I'm really hoping to be able to get on track and start being healthy whilst losing those extra pounds that are really bothering me!!
  • AngelAnne666
    AngelAnne666 Posts: 41 Member
    I love your profile picture!!

I also use the phone app I think it's awesome. Feel free to add me if you'd like some friends for motivation. Good luck with the rest of your weight loss :smile:
  • danacho
    danacho Posts: 115 Member
    Hi everyone!

I've been using the MFP app on my iPhone for ~45 days but I haven't properly explored the forums. I would LOVE to make new buddies to go through the highs and lows of this crazy roller coast called dieting!

About myself in a snippet: I'm a student. I'm a sugar fiend. I have recently discovered a love for jogging. The weirdest thing about me is that I have a birthmark on my butt that looks like Australia. : )

And you dont have it as your profile pic why???:happy:
  • llaurall
    llaurall Posts: 32
    Hi everyone!

Lol! I believe that sort of thing is valid grounds for a ban!!
  • llaurall
    @tklarakis - Isn't it just? Others debate it may possible resemble africa...
  • llaurall
    Hey :) I'm new on MFP and would also love to meet new people :)
    I'm a student too and healthy eating has been very hard for me away from home!
    I've always been pretty sporty and enjoy exercising; however my eating has been a bit all over the place and I'm really hoping to be able to get on track and start being healthy whilst losing those extra pounds that are really bothering me!!
    Hi there! I am pretty much the same! Student and dieting definitely don't go together without a struggle! I'm fine when I'm at my house at uni because I just choose not to buy junk (if it's not in the cupboard, I can't have it!). The problem is going out with mates...restaurants, bars, clubs, end-of-night-out dominos pizza. That's where the real problem is!
  • rmartin72
    rmartin72 Posts: 1,085 Member
    Wanted to Welcome you to MFP, Looks like your doing very well on your journey and health!! Have a great day!! Finish Strong!!

Robert
  • danacho
    danacho Posts: 115 Member
    Hi everyone!

why are they anti austrailia here ?? lol
    Lol! I believe that sort of thing is valid grounds for a ban!!
  • paulahhhh
    paulahhhh Posts: 283
    Feel free to add me!! I'm always down to getting to know ppl, reading their success stories & inspiring them b/c they inspire me :D