typical menu

Options
Hey everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone wants to share their typical daily menu as i have run out of ideas and can't seem to bring out those numbers on the scale anymore!

any ideas would be GREAT!
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• FUZZBUZZ4
    Options
    Hey everyone!

I was just wondering if anyone wants to share their typical daily menu as i have run out of ideas and can't seem to bring out those numbers on the scale anymore!

any ideas would be GREAT!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Brandiann
    Brandiann Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    My typical day changes but I will give you some of what I eat on different days. I don't have the calories on hand though but I hope it helps.

Breakfast:

1. Special "K" cereals - I like Chocolately Delight, Cinnamon Pecan, Blueberry
    2. Instant oatmeal (1 packet with 1% milk) - Raisins, Date and Walnuts
    3. Egg whites with whatever veggie I have in the frig at the time, 2 slices of turkey bacon and ff cheddar cheese. After I cook everything up I put it in a whole wheat roll up. Very tasty and filling!
    4. Honey Nut Cheerios (1 cup) with 1% milk.

Lunch:

1. I've been addicted to Subways "Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyak"i 6" sandwichs on whole wheat, lots of veggie's and their ff sweet onion sauce for the last few days. YUMMY!!
    2. Grilled perdue perfect portions marinated in either roasted garlic and white wine, italian seasoing or herb. I throw them on the Georg Foreman grill and steam up some brocolli or mixed veggie's with a smidge of butter (on the veggies after their cooked).
    3. Albacore tuna (in water) with celery, onions, tomatoes, and light mayo on a pita or whole wheat roll up.
    4. A can of Progresso's 100 calorie soups.

Dinner:

1. Grilled or baked chicken seasoned with whatever spices you like with baked sweet potatoes spinkled with brown sugar made with splenda, cinnamon, and I can't beleive it's not butter (1 tbls).
    2. Broiled salmon seasoned with light adobo, steamed veggies.
    3. Baked tipalia with roasted red potatoes (potatoes I season with garlic, onion powder, paprika, salt and pepper.
    4. 1 slice or pizza with veggies on top and a small garden salad.

Beverages:

Lots of water
    4c Lipton green tea (cold)
    Twining green tea (hot)
    Lipton black tea with 1 splenda with a dask of 1% milk
    Diet coke or pepsi (half of a can)
  • Cindysunshine
    Cindysunshine Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    I have a boring menu I think. Brekfast is either egg beaters,veggies, light cheese and turkey bacon or a cup of kashi cereal with skim milk . Lunch Is 1 cup of raw veggies with 2 tbsp fat free dip, a sugar free yogurt and some kind of lean protein like tuna or chicken. Dinner is a serving of lean protein usually fish or chicken and lots of veggies. I also might have some lowfat cottage cheese. I snack on fruits and raw veggies. I drink a ton of water and 1 can of diet pepsi a day.