Over 350? ME TOO!

Options
Hello butterflies! I am Ashley and i am a hermit by nurture lol this month is my "new year" and i have decided to dedicate more time into myself being healthy inside and out! So far i have lost about 7 lbs and i walk now... in public!!! So, it you'd like to journey with me, plllzzz msg add or msg me :) i try to make contact with everyone who reaches outvto me <3

Replies

• pollardalia
    pollardalia Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You got this girl! It took me years to do nearly anything in public if I didn't have to go out I stayed in doors I just felt safer that way.. No one staring or snickering behind mu my back but now I could care less! I go out and enjoy my life! Add me we are on the path to healthy!!
  • SageJJ93
    SageJJ93 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I started my journey at 315lbs on January 2nd. Now I am at 256lbs and still going strong! I sent you a request :)
  • Britxclarity
    Britxclarity Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'd love if you add me as well. Back in 2015 used to be 423lbs. Got down to 321. Life happened and I went upwards to 391. Started back in Feb 2019 and now I weigh 378 and determined to steadily go down.
  • neugebauer52
    neugebauer52 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Hello butterflies! I am Ashley and i am a hermit by nurture lol this month is my "new year" and i have decided to dedicate more time into myself being healthy inside and out! So far i have lost about 7 lbs and i walk now... in public!!! So, it you'd like to journey with me, plllzzz msg add or msg me :) i try to make contact with everyone who reaches outvto me <3

I started with MFP just over 1 year ago - from 170 kg - 375 pounds, down 32 kg - 70 pounds. Long way to go, let's do it!
  • amber1985sims
    amber1985sims Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello I am just starting this journey and I am currently weighing 370lbs. You can add me if you like. Maybe we can help each other with some tips and tricks.
  • mamaLBSdown
    mamaLBSdown Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I started my Journey at 367lbs at Holloween, and am now at 294. It always seems like a daunting task at the start. You can do it. MFP helps.
  • ConfidentRaven
    ConfidentRaven Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    I started on January 1 this year at 382lbs and I’m closing in on 50 pounds lost. Feel free to friend me.
  • robinslifejourney
    robinslifejourney Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    My start is tomorrow, May 6th. I'm starting at 460lbs myself. Feel free to friend me, anyone else friend me as well.