Did I wake up on the snarky side of the bed this morning?

Options
Reckoner67
Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
edited May 2019 in Fun and Games
...apparently, yes

Replies

• AliNouveau
    AliNouveau Posts: 36,287 Member
    Options
    I woke up on the forgetful side apparently
  • KADFoodisFuel
    KADFoodisFuel Posts: 1,472 Member
    Options
    I woke on the happy side!
  • THS2HASPASSED
    THS2HASPASSED Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    I slept on the sofa
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    I slept on the sofa

so I guess there was only one side to get up on eh?
  • rickiimarieee
    rickiimarieee Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    I’m very crabby today. It’s so beautiful out but I’ve been hunting everywhere to find fresh shrimp, can’t find any. My toddler won’t listen to me, and my back is killing me.
  • THS2HASPASSED
    Options
    AliNouveau wrote: »
    I slept on the sofa

so I guess there was only one side to get up on eh?

kind of...
  • THS2HASPASSED
    Options
    I’m very crabby today. It’s so beautiful out but I’ve been hunting everywhere to find fresh shrimp, can’t find any. My toddler won’t listen to me, and my back is killing me.

sorry you are crabby. ironic tyou are crabby yet want shrimp lol... just kidding! im Cajun.. come to south Louisiana ill get you all the shrimp you can handle.
  • rickiimarieee
    Options

sorry you are crabby. ironic tyou are crabby yet want shrimp lol... just kidding! im Cajun.. come to south Louisiana ill get you all the shrimp you can handle.

Lmao I actually hate everything that comes out of the sea. No seafood for me yuck. I’m having a Mother’s Day cook out for all my family and I told them I’d cook them all shrimp, because even though I hate seafood I make some of the greatest shrimp. I’ve been driving all over the place and it’s all frozen shrimp and it’s mostly all been already cooked.
  • rickiimarieee
    Options

That’s a funny pun I like it 😂
  • AliNouveau
    Options

Lmao I actually hate everything that comes out of the sea. No seafood for me yuck. I’m having a Mother’s Day cook out for all my family and I told them I’d cook them all shrimp, because even though I hate seafood I make some of the greatest shrimp. I’ve been driving all over the place and it’s all frozen shrimp and it’s mostly all been already cooked.

are you going to freeze them when you get home? If you get fresh today won't they be rotten by Mothers Day? Maybe you can get a store to order them in
  • rickiimarieee
    Options

are you going to freeze them when you get home? If you get fresh today won't they be rotten by Mothers Day? Maybe you can get a store to order them in

I was gonna freeze them! I was gonna cook some tonight and freeze the rest! Yeah they only stay good in the fridge for like two days!
  • rickiimarieee
    Options

I’m also doing a cook out before Mother’s Day too!
  • AliNouveau
    Options

gotcha. I still think you should ask the store to get some in for you or at least save some for you when they get more
  • rickiimarieee
    Options

gotcha. I still think you should ask the store to get some in for you or at least save some for you when they get more

The one store I went to that’s suppose to have it says thy don’t carry it, the other store just told me it’s cheaper to buy the frozen then what they have sitting out because what they have sitting out is the frozen ones thawed out.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Options
    I woke up sick as a dog 😷😩
  • AliNouveau
    Options
    Lucky!!!!
  • Reckoner67
    Reckoner67 Posts: 3,344 Member
    Options
    Today was good, I overslept