We can do this!

Options
I am not new to this program. I have been on this program since March or April. Thanks to my Doctor telling me about this program I have lost 60 lbs. I have went do 4 pants sizes and 2 shirt sizes. I have been taken off all 3 of my inhaliars this week also.I have reached 1/3 of my goal. We don't need to have surgery to lose weight all we need is faith, love, well power and believe in ourselves and we can achieve anything. :smile: :smile:

Replies

• bevsdietfor2011
    bevsdietfor2011 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I love this post. I want to say welcome and good luck on the remainder of your journey. Please feel free to check out my profile and add me as a friend if you would like to. We are ALL on this journey together.

Hugs
    Bev
  • anjacat
    anjacat Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    so good to hear!! Congrats on the loss of 60lbs
    :smile:
  • queenofthemountains
    Options
    I am not new to this program. I have been on this program since March or April. Thanks to my Doctor telling me about this program I have lost 60 lbs. I have went do 4 pants sizes and 2 shirt sizes. I have been taken off all 3 of my inhaliars this week also.I have reached 1/3 of my goal. We don't need to have surgery to lose weight all we need is faith, love, well power and believe in ourselves and we can achieve anything. :smile: :smile:

Yes you're absolutely right, I'm a nurse and my day is frequently filled with people demanding quick fixes - when really they need to change their lifestyle themselves. And that's all it is - lifestyle, no funny diets, no weirdness, just everything in moderation, including exercise and pizza.