Breakfast

Options
What is everyone eating for breakfast?

Currently I usually have 2 pieces of Wonder Light Wheat toast with butter spray and cinnamon/Splenda... and of course my coffee with FF coffeemate.

But I'm thinking I'm going to have to up it, because I haven't been losing like I used to...and think variety may be the key here.

What are YOU having for breakfast?

Replies

• Teach381
    Options
    What is everyone eating for breakfast?

Currently I usually have 2 pieces of Wonder Light Wheat toast with butter spray and cinnamon/Splenda... and of course my coffee with FF coffeemate.

But I'm thinking I'm going to have to up it, because I haven't been losing like I used to...and think variety may be the key here.

What are YOU having for breakfast?
  • smadag1
    smadag1 Posts: 1,368
    Options
    banana nut cherrios with milk very good not a lot of calories
  • Elita
    Elita Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Usually i like a scrambled egg on a toasted whole wheat english muffin and coffe but today i had maple and brown sugar oat meal with milk yummy:smile:
  • amycakes812
    Options
    Today I had 1 Nutigrain lowfat waffle with 1 tsp light smart balance spread and a drizzle of sf syrup, a stoneyfield farms nonfat yogurt and coffee with sf vanilla creamer. It came out to about 230 calories.
  • havingitall
    havingitall Posts: 3,728 Member
    Options
    strawberries, blueberries and raspberries with vanilla yogurt, half a cup of All Bran with half a cup of vanilla Rice Dream.

It's very filling and very tasty
  • krush
    krush Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Peanut Butter and Banana Pancakes!
    Multigrain pancake mix (as directed) with
    1 tablespoon of peanut butter and
    1 banana, chopped
    A little drizzle of honey, instead of maple syrup
    Elvis would be so proud!:laugh:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    I switch between
    Oatmeal with/.5 tablespoon of honey and cinnamon with strawberries and/or bacon (the real kind)

Scrambled eggs w/cheese and/or bacon, grape tomatoes

Grits with butter and grapefruit.
  • MelsaEstel
    MelsaEstel Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have several options...I get bored:)

-Raisin Bran with skim milk
    -Honey nut cheerios with skim milk
    -Weight Watcher bagel with peanut butter and a drizzle of honey
    -English muffin with peanut butter
    -Scrambled egg beaters with a chopped up slice of lunch meat and some shredded cheese

And always with my coffee with splenda and either ff half and half or a flavored creamer.

As for the bagel, I am sure any bagel would work great, but the weight watcher brand seems to be really soft, not as dense and hard as some of the others can be.
  • Thamber
    Thamber Posts: 194
    Options
    i change my menu every week because I get bored here are some past breakfasts.

toast with peanut butter

2 peices bacon and 1 or 2 scrambled eggs with veggies or with spianch and cheese. Sometimes i would have a peice of toast and butter but some days that would be too much so I would save the toast for my snack a few hours later and have it with tea.

1/2 avocado and 1/2 cup quinoa with braggs or lemon juice.( this one so fills me up I dont need a snack usually)

I made a crockpot every other night ( i have a small pot) with brown rice, cinamon , nutmeg and rasens , almonds and cranberries.So every other morning i had a warm breakfast and every other day i would add some milk and eat it like cereal cold.

Today I wasnt hungry so I snacked over the morning off a plate with pre measured goat cheese, crackers and olives.

On the mornings where I eat really light I usually have a snack planned for a few hours later.
  • GearJammer
    GearJammer Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Depending on how much time I have in the morning my breakfast will be one of the following:

3 eggs whites with salsa
    1 cup of Yogurt with fresh fruit
    Bowl of whole grain cereal
    Oatmeal
    Granola bar / Fiber One bar
    Coffee :drinker:
  • Teach381
    Options
    Wow, what great ideas!

I think I'm going to have to switch it up. Maybe if I have a more satisfying breakfast, I won't get really hungry during the day! But time is at a premium these days, so the more time I can save, the better!

Thanks for all the ideas:smile: