Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Keto Meal Ideas and Tips

Need some help with some Keto friendly meals and snacks. Any Tips will be appreciated. TIA

Replies

• amber1985sims
    amber1985sims Posts: 7 Member
    I do have food allegies, so it makes it extremly difficult to find foods I can eat.
  • texasredreb
    texasredreb Posts: 541 Member
    edited May 2019
    Only you know what you like, what you're able to spend (both financially and calorie-wise), what you want to prepare AND what your food allergies are. We have no idea. You can use Google just as easy as we can.

I could come up with what I think is a perfect meal for you; and it could literally kill you. Also, why would I put in the effort on your behalf if you're not willing to share the barest, and most basic information so as not to trigger your allergies? If I'm going to extensively research a meal plan--it's going to go into my mouth; not yours!! What if I plan meals that are hundreds over your calorie goal? Then I've wasted both our time.

Sorry to be throwing shade your way, but your request doesn't make sense to me.

• freehorses92
    freehorses92 Posts: 7 Member
    The Lazy Keto app has tons of recipes and most of them are actually quite tasty. Maria Emmerich has a couple of keto cookbooks you could look into purchasing.
    For snacks I usually go for whisps, cheeses, dark chocolate and various nuts.