Food diary is gone

Options
So I really just want to rant.
The last few days, the app said it couldn't reach the server when I clicked complete diary. So today, I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, all my food diaries are gone, since last Wednesday.
I know I ate right, but I'm just annoyed that I can't look back on my days. 😤😤
Also had to update my weigh in because that was gone as well.
Frustrated.

Replies

• Andia15
    Andia15 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I know there's a link to reset the app and get all your details back but unfortunately I don't have it. Someone else might... Bumping up for you and hopefully the right person sees this.
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    beth_kai wrote: »
    So I really just want to rant.
    The last few days, the app said it couldn't reach the server when I clicked complete diary. So today, I uninstalled and reinstalled the app, all my food diaries are gone, since last Wednesday.
    I know I ate right, but I'm just annoyed that I can't look back on my days. 😤😤
    Also had to update my weigh in because that was gone as well.
    Frustrated.

You might want to contact MFP support and see if they can recover your data it some way. It sounds like there was an error syncing, which means that your data saves locally. By deleting the app, it's possible you deleted your local data with it, so there might have been issues since last Wednesday. I have trouble with it sometimes but usually I'm able to sync eventually by manually doing so in the settings.
  • carolcandol
    carolcandol Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I really don’t understand why my fitness pal wanted me to sign in after I have been using for over 7 yrs. Now there isn’t even a food diary. I don’t see a point in using this app anymore.