New and Really need help to stay modivated!

Options
Hello!
I just joined and I am desperate! I have never weighed this much im my life! Recently have hurt my knee so I am limited on some exercises and walking hurts it. Hoping that I will be able to reach some goals here.

Replies

• mydeloo78
    mydeloo78 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    You are in the right place! Welcome and you can do this!
  • SarahRazaq
    Options
    You CAN do this!!! There is nothing more important that your health, without it, would you even be alive? Find a specific reason to be motivated. Thats what Ive done and before joining this site, I took off 100 pounds! Now its slowed down a bit, so the support and resources Ive found on this site keeps me going. I know I will reach my goal! SO WILL YOU!!!!!!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you want to chat! :-)
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me!!!! and goodluck
  • LJCannon
    LJCannon Posts: 3,636 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP!! I had major pain in my knees when I started, but I am now walking 3~~6 miles most days and I have No Pain!!
  • Sonchie
    Sonchie Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Welcome. Id love to help motivate you. Ive taken off a lot of weight and have grown very accustomed to this lifestyle. i will help however i can. Add me!
  • stacymariegurl
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love it here! I had knee surgery in December, so I feel your pain. Feel free to add me if you like. :smile:
  • leeka77
    leeka77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome
  • karatsd
    karatsd Posts: 35
    Options
    You've come to the right place. I have quotes posted everywhere in my house to help me stay motivated and focus not on DIET but on becoming the me God intended me to be and the best wife and mother I can be. I have lost 45 pounds, 95 if you count my highest weight just after my son was born. I just posted in the motivation section:
    "My bro suggested that I have one different specific goal everyday to stay motivated. Some ideas are: drink 9 glasses of water, park in the space the furthest away from where you need to go, eat a new veggie, eat your five servings of veggies, try a new workout...
    Today my goal is to take two ten minute walks outside during breaks (don't count it as exercise, just mediation time). "
    I truly believe that YOU CAN DO THIS one day at a time, one step at a time. Don't tackle it all at once, just BEGIN TODAY and then tomorrow say I BEGIN TODAY...
  • Ladypuma
    Ladypuma Posts: 14
    Options
    Thank you all for all the support!!! I am very eager to start!
  • CraigG75
    CraigG75 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Welcome this is a great site and great people to help lift you up and support you!