What about you??

Options
ErinWard1986
ErinWard1986 Posts: 46 Member
What is the most you’ve lost in a month? Maybe not even expecting to? What about your very first month? I feel like I shouldn’t have already lost 3lb at day 4...I’ve been eating a little below my calorie goal, but not on purpose at all. I’ve also been walking brisk on the treadmill 45 min each day and doing strength training exercises. Hoping to look awesome when we take a trip in November...goal is 35 lbs for now.

Replies

• RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    5 pounds I think? Is the most of lost in a month. Usually you can lose a lot in the beginning, especially if you decrease carbohydrates, because excess water weight flushes out. As long as you are eating in an appropriate deficit, it will likely slow down to the expected rate.
  • echmain3
    echmain3 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    9 pounds.

My very first month with MFP.
  • rldeclercq4
    rldeclercq4 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    25.6 lbs February of 2016. I started at 367 though so between water weight and massive amount of excess weight available to lose it fell of quickly. Was also pretty diligently consuming 1200-1400 calories a day and was starting to exercise moderately 5-6 days a week. So what is normal? Kinda depends on a lot of factors, but so long as you’re in a deficit it WILL come off
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!