Need more friends

Options
Hi Everyone!! I am absolutely loving my new lifestyle but I need more support and people who will be active and talkative here on MFP. A lot of people in my life don't understand what I am doing. It would be nice to talk to people who understand the need to feel better! I have 100lbs to lose so I need people who are in it for the long haul! Send me a friend request or drop a message here and l'll add you! TIA!!

Replies

• ym_02
    ym_02 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm only trying to lose 10 lbs, but feel free to add me! I could also use a little support. Also, my diary is open to friends if you want any meal ideas :)
  • sleek_monique
    sleek_monique Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Mine is public as well! I've added you, ty!
  • sleek_monique
    sleek_monique Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Just bumping this up. Could use more support. I've lost 30lbs since this post! Losts more to go!!
  • laurieldl08
    laurieldl08 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I’m trying to lose 50 by next October. I start doing really good then fall off after a couple of weeks. Could use all the support
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I have 100 lbs to lose.
  • fitbritt128
    fitbritt128 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm pretty active on here, and my food diary is open. :smile:
  • ChasingSweatandTears
    ChasingSweatandTears Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I’ve been on mfp since 2011, but not socially. I’m attempting to change that to help keep me accountable and use my social media time doing something productive lol. Feel free to add me
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    I am also trying to lose 100... feel free to add me. I try to keep up with people on here because it keep me focused :)
  • melm1903
    melm1903 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me!! Always looking for new MFP for 2 way motivation and support :)