Looking for buddies to help me stay motivated!

Options
Hello all! I've been on here for a while and never really used the forums. Unfortunately, my job has gotten crazy lately (12+ hour days) and I can't seem to find the time or energy to workout or eat right. Consequently I've already gained weight since I started all the OT. I'm just looking for some buddies to help me get motivated again and stay there regardless of work schedule.

I'd also love ideas for short 15 min or less workouts that I could do in the morning or after work.

Thanks!

Replies

• cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Biggest Loser workout DVD's have 10 min workouts. Or you could look on Youtube for ideas.
  • loombeav
    loombeav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    If you're interested some friends and I started a group on Facebook. We help motivate and support each other, do weekly weigh ins, weekly challenges and mid week mini challenges. If you'd be interested send me a message and we'll be happy to have you join us.
  • chedeco
    chedeco Posts: 109
    Options
    I am totally down for a buddy!
  • samanthahobson
    Options
    I'll be your buddy!
  • kjphipps
    kjphipps Posts: 14
    Options
    I would like to join in too!!!!! I am great at help out and will do my best to keep you in check!!!! Would also like to join the group on facebook..... please
  • MochaBlues
    MochaBlues Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Hi there, one of the things I do when I'm short on time, is split up my 30 or 45 minute workout DVD's to 15 minutes at a time, pause and then complete the rest later on the day when I have more time, just be sure that you stretch first if youre picking up in the middle of a workout. Hope that's helpful!
  • leeka77
    leeka77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'll be you buddy also...
  • lifechange84
    Options
    I'll be your friend too!!
  • ckdub428
    ckdub428 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'm already your buddy and I'll always be here for ya!!!! :heart: :heart:
  • roadrunner8383
    roadrunner8383 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Feel free to add me! :bigsmile:
  • asianpete
    Options
    I am new I will be your buddy I need someone to keep me motivated also.

Do you know if when you lose weight will the calorie intake go down
  • msnewbootie
    msnewbootie Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    If u have fios or demand, they have a series of 10 minute workouts for free. Oh, and add me if u like!
  • malouina
    malouina Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am lookingh for some friends to help me with this journey, I am started working out last month and tomorrow if my Bday i am totally disappointed bc i didnt lose as much as i wanted to but i did lost some weight. i have 40 lbs more to go and everyone is telling me that its bc i am gaining muscles but i want to lose weight not muscles. so i decided to do better next month hopefully i will lost more weight than last month. i need as much help as possible. please help me