Need kind and gentle friends.. And not for the reasons you think

Options
Tsula51
Tsula51 Posts: 1 Member
For the first time ever actually my weight loss is the only thing going right in my life. I've lost 20 lbs with a lot to go and I have severe depression anxiety and some very stressful life elements right now. I would love any one to say hello to, congrats to, offer help and just know that there's somebody out there.
(What I meant in my subject line is that I don't need anyone to be kind and coddle me through my diet. I just need nice friends. I'm very alone right now)

Replies

• Cahgetsfit
    Cahgetsfit Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    I don't know how nice I am, I can come across a little abrasive in my rants, but I am always nice to my friends. I am quite active and use my wall as a bit of a diary, hence the not always "nice" ness, but yeah, I'm never nasty to people. Feel free to add if you don't mind a say it like it is kind of person with no filter.
  • dogWalkerTX
    dogWalkerTX Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the 20 pound loss!

Sorry things are rough right now. I hope this is a good change and will bring many better things.

I'm new and don't know how to add you. Feel free to add me.
  • Draculza
    Draculza Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your weight loss. Way to go!! I'm also new here so please feel free to add me. I think we all need that support from friends