Low sodium salad dressing

Options
Anyone have any recommendations for what to use on my salad that will help me control my sodium intake?

I've realized that's a way sodium creeps in to my diet... I think I'm eating something healthy -- salad with low fat or nonfat dressing -- and then I realize, sodium!!!

So what do you use? I'd like some ideas! :smile:

Replies

• neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Anyone have any recommendations for what to use on my salad that will help me control my sodium intake?

I've realized that's a way sodium creeps in to my diet... I think I'm eating something healthy -- salad with low fat or nonfat dressing -- and then I realize, sodium!!!

So what do you use? I'd like some ideas! :smile:
  • apdoxies
    Options
    Walden Farms (sold at our Wal-Mart) is really good & comes in several flavors like Ranch, Creamy Bacon, Thousand Island, Blue Cheese...etc. They have NO fat, calories, carbs, etc.
    Really pretty good in my opinion...
  • neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Thanks, APdoxie! I will have to check them out.
  • sophyjim
    sophyjim Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You could use 1teaspon of Olive olil and 1 teaspon of Balsamic Vinegar.
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Walden Farms (sold at our Wal-Mart) is really good & comes in several flavors like Ranch, Creamy Bacon, Thousand Island, Blue Cheese...etc. They have NO fat, calories, carbs, etc.
    Really pretty good in my opinion...

I love these! I have tried the Italian, Balsamic Vinegarette and Ranch. I like all three and now don't want to eat any other dressing just cause they contain all the things the Walden Farms' don't. Check out their website.