Add me, I'm a nerd!

Options
Knikels
Knikels Posts: 5 Member
I'm definitely not new to the community but am a big time lurker. I originally lost somewhere in the realm of 120ish lbs only to gain it all back with two pregnancies(my first was a set of twins in the NICU)

Looking for other nerdy type people who are into fitness. I like Art, D&D, anime and video games and I collect toys ;).

Replies

• J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,540 Member
    Options
    Physics major, works with lasers. Sci-Fi is great. Astronomy and mathematics are wonderful. I think I qualify as a nerd.
  • CharlieCharlie007
    CharlieCharlie007 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    Not sure about nerd, but definately a Geek since 1976.
  • mindboggld
    mindboggld Posts: 7 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Ooo Add me!We have plenty in common! I have toys all over my desk from Deadpool to a Unicorn squishy. I'm a comic book fan and anime fan. I'm currently watching Food Wars, the reboot of Fruits Basket and Re:Zero at the moment, tho that always changes as more come out :). I also love DnD and watch Critical Role every morning while getting ready. We also play DnD on Fridays (my daughter even sells minis!), I'm a software dev and an artist

[edited by MFP mods to remove personal details]
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I am trying to lose about 100lbs. I love museums, history, old cartoons and work with numbers.

Also I enjoy the paying with the kids toys as much as they do :D
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Art, toys, Pokemon Go... <3
  • Over40GettingFit
    Over40GettingFit Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Ohh, toss me on that list. Avid board gamer, PC gamer, RPG, comics, cried during Endgame.
  • galengower
    galengower Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I love D&D. Wanted to play all my life, didn't get to until 5e. I also love running. Used to collect Marvel X-Men figures, many of which have not only failed to increase in value, but are selling now for less than I paid for them 25 years ago.
  • TylerJobling
    TylerJobling Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me! Love anime and vids, comics, movies.
    Etc
  • Knikels
    Knikels Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've been playing since about 3.5e I uh think but 5e is by far my favorite. My favorite workout is bodycombat and body pump so far lol.

Woo hoo for like interests in everyone in this thread XD.
  • tn3sport
    tn3sport Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Im in. Add me.
  • indyrick2660
    indyrick2660 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Whoa. These are my people. Trekkie, The Walking Dead, anything Sci fi, cosplayer. I'd certainly welcome a friend request or a few :)
  • steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,217 Member
    Options
    Chemical Engineer by trade, equal opportunity nerd; superheroes, star wars, star trek, video games, board games, whatever. Got into lifting/fitness to improve my cosplay endeavors (primarily superheroes).