Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Add me, I'm a nerd!

Knikels
Knikels Posts: 5 Member
I'm definitely not new to the community but am a big time lurker. I originally lost somewhere in the realm of 120ish lbs only to gain it all back with two pregnancies(my first was a set of twins in the NICU)

Looking for other nerdy type people who are into fitness. I like Art, D&D, anime and video games and I collect toys ;).

Replies

• J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,540 Member
    Physics major, works with lasers. Sci-Fi is great. Astronomy and mathematics are wonderful. I think I qualify as a nerd.
  • CharlieCharlie007
    CharlieCharlie007 Posts: 246 Member
    Not sure about nerd, but definately a Geek since 1976.
  • mindboggld
    mindboggld Posts: 7 Member
    edited May 2019
    Ooo Add me!We have plenty in common! I have toys all over my desk from Deadpool to a Unicorn squishy. I'm a comic book fan and anime fan. I'm currently watching Food Wars, the reboot of Fruits Basket and Re:Zero at the moment, tho that always changes as more come out :). I also love DnD and watch Critical Role every morning while getting ready. We also play DnD on Fridays (my daughter even sells minis!), I'm a software dev and an artist

[edited by MFP mods to remove personal details]
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    You can add me! I am trying to lose about 100lbs. I love museums, history, old cartoons and work with numbers.

Also I enjoy the paying with the kids toys as much as they do :D
  • xtinalovexo
    xtinalovexo Posts: 1,376 Member
    Art, toys, Pokemon Go... <3
  • Over40GettingFit
    Over40GettingFit Posts: 6 Member
    Ohh, toss me on that list. Avid board gamer, PC gamer, RPG, comics, cried during Endgame.
  • galengower
    galengower Posts: 25 Member
    I love D&D. Wanted to play all my life, didn't get to until 5e. I also love running. Used to collect Marvel X-Men figures, many of which have not only failed to increase in value, but are selling now for less than I paid for them 25 years ago.
  • TylerJobling
    TylerJobling Posts: 2 Member
    Add me! Love anime and vids, comics, movies.
    Etc
  • Knikels
    Knikels Posts: 5 Member
    I've been playing since about 3.5e I uh think but 5e is by far my favorite. My favorite workout is bodycombat and body pump so far lol.

Woo hoo for like interests in everyone in this thread XD.
  • tn3sport
    tn3sport Posts: 18 Member
    Im in. Add me.
  • indyrick2660
    indyrick2660 Posts: 5 Member
    Whoa. These are my people. Trekkie, The Walking Dead, anything Sci fi, cosplayer. I'd certainly welcome a friend request or a few :)
  • steveko89
    steveko89 Posts: 2,222 Member
    Chemical Engineer by trade, equal opportunity nerd; superheroes, star wars, star trek, video games, board games, whatever. Got into lifting/fitness to improve my cosplay endeavors (primarily superheroes).