Tired of starting over or not getting anywhere!

Options
haleyj089
haleyj089 Posts: 31 Member
Hello there!
My name is Haley and I am 29 years old. I am the mother of 3 beautiful little girls who are truly my entire world and with that being said I feel like I am constantly putting myself last. I want my health to become more of priority but my social circle of support and encouragement is basically nonexistent at this point so it makes following through or feeling motivated much harder to do. Would absolutely love to make some new friends!

Replies

• fesimo34197
    fesimo34197 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hey πŸ‘‹ welcome feel free to add πŸ™‚
  • haleyj089
    Options
    Added you! Thank you so much!
  • doubleplay_643
    doubleplay_643 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Looking for more active friends!
  • haleyj089
    Options
    Added you! πŸ€—
  • TylerJobling
    TylerJobling Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have no friends on here yet...lol
  • ThreeReasonsToChange
    ThreeReasonsToChange Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi! Omg I have the same problem! I start going strong and then eventually love of food (especially sweets) takes over. Since I dont have a support system I end up giving up. I dont want to give up this time! My mom passed away from two strokes and diabetes four months ago. I have three young kids and I dont want them to go through what I did. So I'm hoping with support from added friends I'll stick to it this time! I would love it if you added me!
  • GeeHoddy
    GeeHoddy Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Oh totally in the same boat!! Feel free to add me!! We got this!
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone! Please feel free to add me. I have 100+ lbs to lose. I am a daily logger and share my diary and would love to help motivate and work on this together!

• Lina_workout
    Lina_workout Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello Haley! Feel free to add me too! I’m a scientist, live in Los Angeles, and I have definitely put my health 2nd for a long time. I can be your cheerleader ^^
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you want. I am older (52), but started over many times and did not have much support. I log daily food diary is public. Right now I have 2 grand children that take up much of my time, and with school letting out next month my routine will be changed. Good thing I can have them go walk.