Hi, I'm Tom

Options
TBTK
TBTK Posts: 1 Member
Thought I would introduce myself. I am 50 years old from Florida. I have a wonderful wife and 3 great kids. I was told yesterday that I am prediabetic and need to make some changes. I also have Meniere's disease, which is an inner ear disorder that throws my equilibrium off and causes me to have Vertigo attacks way more often than I would like.
I was a member here about 9 years ago and had incredible success, I lost 110 lbs and had never felt better in my life. I am hoping to copy that success but with a couple more hurdles now to deal with. I haven't put all the weight back on but still have a way to go to get back to where I was. Looking forward to making new friends and helping each other out. Feel free to add me.

Replies

• Efsim
    Efsim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tom! You will have great support here, feel free to add me.
  • AngeliqueBundy
    AngeliqueBundy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    TBTK wrote: »
    Thought I would introduce myself. I am 50 years old from Florida. I have a wonderful wife and 3 great kids. I was told yesterday that I am prediabetic and need to make some changes. I also have Meniere's disease, which is an inner ear disorder that throws my equilibrium off and causes me to have Vertigo attacks way more often than I would like.
    I was a member here about 9 years ago and had incredible success, I lost 110 lbs and had never felt better in my life. I am hoping to copy that success but with a couple more hurdles now to deal with. I haven't put all the weight back on but still have a way to go to get back to where I was. Looking forward to making new friends and helping each other out. Feel free to add me.

Welcome back!