Leg Days πŸ˜‹

Leg Days which is better. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Replies

• leonoraoropesa
    leonoraoropesa Posts: 41 Member
    Leg Days which is better. πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
  • leonoraoropesa
    Hi, whomever reported this post as an abuse? What now? Really are you freaking real? Show some civility. It my post and if you don’t like it don’t look but to report it as an abuse post?
    πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€” Show some decorum. Instead of doing ask how did I do it or what type of meal planning or exercise regimen I did to get what I deserve. Being a negative person is a very unhealthy desire be happy of others people and it will make you at peace with yourself. Just a friendly advice from a 50 yr old woman. Have a nice day. πŸ˜‹
  • Keto_Vampire
    Keto_Vampire Posts: 1,670 Member
    with age; impressive how much you've developed overtime
  • leonoraoropesa
    Thanks. I have 2 girls and I want them to see that age is a matter of perception and if I can achieve a healthy life I am expecting no less from them. Just a positive reinforcement without explaining too much of myself but a more direct approach evidence based. πŸ˜‹
  • tirowow12385
    tirowow12385 Posts: 698 Member
    All of your legs, lol.
  • andytlee1977
    andytlee1977 Posts: 6 Member
    Excellent ! keep up the hard work πŸ˜›
  • efrensgirl2015
    efrensgirl2015 Posts: 480 Member
    What do you do to have legs like that?
  • ceiswyn
    ceiswyn Posts: 2,253 Member
    I am guessing eleventy billion squats and lunges :)
  • leonoraoropesa
    I work 12 hours shift as a nurse I use StepsApp and combination schedule:
    Wake up: brushing teeth- squat (pile, regular squat) x25 daily
    Coming home: watching TV not sitting down on the couch but bodyweight squat with side leg raises. X 25 (after off work)
    Day off: jogging, sprint, or long distance run- build gradual slow distance then speed.
    Caloric intake 2500 calories and I do weightlifting.
    I am 5’ 0 feet petite frame and 50 yrs old.
    Trust yourself Never listen who tells you that you can’t. Those are the people that expect you to be like them so go to the opposite direction and defy your own limits. There’s a difference of arrogance and assertive healthy lifestyle & only you can decide what’s best for you. Happy exercising. πŸ˜‹
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!