Feel fat!

Options
I just really feel fat today. Ha! That's because I am, I guess. But, for some reason, today I'm sitting here at work and I just feel f.a.t. Uhg!
Hopefully, I can get some walking in tonight and burn some calories. I hate feeling like this. Just sayin'. Does anyone else feel like this sometimes, or is it just me?

Replies

• Sonchie
    Sonchie Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Cyndee!! We all have those days! No matter our size. Its the devil trying to beat us down. Im happy to see that the feeling is motivating you to want to exercise instead of eat. That is a sign your on the right track! Just focus on the goal, and try not to focus on the distance to it. I know it's cliche, but "Slow and steady wins the race."
  • cchristman12
    cchristman12 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thanks, Sonchie.
    You are a great inspiration to me. :)
  • army_cobra
    army_cobra Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Yup everyday thats what keeps me in the gym and the good food in the belly.
  • jeffsgal105
    jeffsgal105 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    *reaches over and touches cchristman12* NOPE! You don't feel fat to me! ;) I hope your day gets better! Just think of a couple positive things about yourself and focus on those! Like your healthy lifestyle, and what GOOD changes you have made :)
  • santosateos
    Options
    i have those days too. but i try to stay motivated by reminding
    myself that ive already made an improvement
    dont give up!!!

whenever i need inspiration i go to the success stories link :laugh:
    it helps to see what other people have accomplished, and it motivates me to do the same

8446966.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • kklindsey
    kklindsey Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I am with you. two days ago I felt slim and wonderful, now I feel F-A-T. it is pms and it is messign with my head big time, hate hate hate it.
  • fas815
    fas815 Posts: 31
    Options
    We all have those days! Just keep doing what you're doing and tomorrow will be another day!! Don't get discouraged!