Need Friends for Support x

Options

Hi all, feel free to add me. Need some inspiration to get started with MyFitnessPal xx

Replies

• jbodhi99
    jbodhi99 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too!!!
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Ok! :) And anyone that wants another buddy, add me, I'm active with an open diary.
  • Jamie2663
    Jamie2663 Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    Same goes!
  • cayenne_007
    cayenne_007 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    I haven't made use of the forums before, have been using the app for what feels like foooorrreeeevvverrrr (or mid-March). Lifestyle changes and I allowed myself to gain 20lbs and it's been hellish trying to ditch it. Attempting to stay motivated and always welcome friends.
  • hannahtenht1
    hannahtenht1 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    In anyone has any moments of unmotivatton, or has any questions - use this chat to discuss with a group of likeminded people who are in the same boat! Or feel free direct message me. X

• Katehoxey
    Katehoxey Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too :)
  • hannahtenht1
    Options
    If anyone can relate that would be great, but I’m feeling a bit low today as I didn’t manage to complete my diary yesterday! :( Any tips to get started today?
  • anl90
    anl90 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Added! :)
  • hannahtenht1
    Options
    Who’s ready for a whole new month! Let’s try to log everyday! X
  • hannahtenht1
    Options
    I’m going to the states on holiday in July and I’m worried that I won’t be able to stay on track while I’m there. As we will be exercising a lot but also eating food that I dont know the calories. Any tips which could help with this? X