Apple Watch/ Motivation

Options
I’m a very competitive person, I used to compete with all my friends on Fitbit but upgraded to an Apple Watch as I wanted other features, my friends are still Fitbit mad tho!

I would love to add some people to do weekly competitions with and such! Preferably someone who will be happy with me messaging occasionally to tease and ask why you’re not keeping up etc. Let’s push each other!

Replies

• MichaelK1007
    MichaelK1007 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Let’s compete. I have an Apple Watch as well and I need the extra motivation to complete that extra cardio. If you want to compete I’ll send you my email.
  • TiffanyBeckett
    TiffanyBeckett Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I have an Apple Watch I’m down to compete! Makes it more fun with a little competition
  • RulerOfCali1979
    RulerOfCali1979 Posts: 80 Member
    edited July 2019
    Options
    I love Apple Watch wars!!! Add me Kenneth.smith79
  • caindove11
    caindove11 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am game!
  • kylecollins07kc6516
    kylecollins07kc6516 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    How do you do these Apple Watch wars lol
  • KristiRTT
    KristiRTT Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Id love some apple watch friends!! Im not sure how to add them?
  • MichaelK1007
    Options
    KristiRTT wrote: »
    Id love some apple watch friends!! Im not sure how to add them?

You need to exchange emails so that you can start a competition. If you want to compete send me your email in a DM and I’ll send you an invite.
  • LalaE0312
    LalaE0312 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good morning ☀️ I’m definitely in ! I need an accountability partner to do well .today is my day one . I also have an Apple Watch .how do I add you ?
  • MichaelK1007
    Options
    Good morning ☀️ I’m definitely in ! I need an accountability partner to do well .today is my day one . I also have an Apple Watch .how do I add you ?

Lisa you will need to send a DM with your email address. Then you can invite someone to connect and then start a competition. I’ll send you my email if you want to compete.
  • tyegarcia
    tyegarcia Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have an Apple Watch! add me if you want to compete
  • Bonjourelly
    Bonjourelly Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in on this !!
  • laurieldl08
    laurieldl08 Posts: 28 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    You can totally add me!! I enjoy competition.
    [personal details removed by MFP mods]
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,750 MFP Moderator
    Options
    MODERATOR NOTE: Please send personal details via Private Message, please do not post your personal information in the forums.

8. Ensure private information stays private
    I WILL:
    • I will check my profile privacy settings.
    • I will report suspicious or malicious messages to MyFitnessPal Staff or Moderators.
    • I will block users who send unwanted messages.

I WON’T:
    • I won’t publicly post an email, private message or any other type of message from any other MyFitnessPal user, moderator or staff member at any time.
    • I won’t post personal information like telephone numbers, email, mailing address, social media, chat or instant messenger IDs, etc. (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, WhatsApp usernames, etc.).
    • I won’t ask other members to post their personal contact information.

You may post links to your Fitbit or Apple Watch profile if you wish but do not post email addresses and phone numbers. If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

With respect,
    Sugar
    MFP Moderator