1 year!

Tony5447
Tony5447 Posts: 6 Member
Today I hit 365 days of using this app! I lost a little over 60lbs, and while I fell short of my one year goal of 100lbs lost, I'm thrilled with my progress. No *kitten*, no crazy diets, just hard work and dedication to getting healthy for my family. It's amazing how much better I feel taking it slow and steady. Sure I had my slip ups and regressed a little (holidays with an Italian family, what are you going to do?!) But I didnt let it get me down. Theres still a long way to go, but I'll just keep plugging along! Hope everyone has a great day!

Replies

• echmain3
    echmain3 Posts: 231 Member
    60 pounds in a year is excellent!
  • PHOTOCHAP
    PHOTOCHAP Posts: 104 Member
    Well done you! Great determination and you got amazing results, so you deserve congrats. :)
  • kjantosh
    kjantosh Posts: 8 Member
    I hit 365 Days on May 7th. To date I lost almost 40 lbs (also falling short of my 1st goal by a fraction of a pound). Keep it up! It's a marathon... it wasn't gained quickly, it won't be lost quickly. :)
  • serendipity22
    serendipity22 Posts: 248 Member
    Great job! That is over a pound a week lost which is good. Especially with delicious Italian food around. You can lose those next 40 pounds and post again next year.
  • Fflpnari
    Fflpnari Posts: 975 Member
    I love posts like these!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!