I’m a greenie!

Options
I’m new to this and I’m excited to start my journey to being healthier! Just recently had to go gluten free and have to watch my iron intake due to medical issues! Quite the lifestyle change and it’s been difficult to get in a groove for success! Any ideas,suggestions or advice is welcomed! Fingers crossed for success!

Replies

• poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    The best advice I can give you is to remember, this is a marathon and not a sprint. Anything worth having is worth working for... and better health, longer life, and better quality of life is something worth striving for. You've found a great site for helping you reach your goals... reach out to others, friends can be a great help in your journey, offering motivation, tips, and plain old friendship. Lastly, remember one thing. YOU CAN DO THIS!!! :smiley:
  • sparkyvenkman
    sparkyvenkman Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    poisonesse wrote: »
    The best advice I can give you is to remember, this is a marathon and not a sprint. Anything worth having is worth working for... and better health, longer life, and better quality of life is something worth striving for. You've found a great site for helping you reach your goals... reach out to others, friends can be a great help in your journey, offering motivation, tips, and plain old friendship. Lastly, remember one thing. YOU CAN DO THIS!!! :smiley:

Couldn't have said it better myself. Welcome aboard!
  • JohnnytotheB
    JohnnytotheB Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    You got this!!!