Cookbook w/Shopping Lists

Options
Can anyone recommend a "dieter's" cookbook or website that has the recipe as well as shopping list?

Thanks!

Replies

• FallonMCal
    Options
    http://onceamonthmom.com/

Love her site. she also has a diet menu
  • Same30pounds
    Options
    Since March I have been using the Cooking Light Cook Books. There not a shopping list but the food is great!
  • kerriknox
    kerriknox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Clean eating Magazine does 2 week menu's with shopping lists.

Or I also use one called Cook once, eat healthy all week and not only does it have shopping lists but the instructions are set up to cook 5 meals in one day as efficiently as possible. Its great!
  • emilayohead
    Options
    I love www.savingdinner.com. She has some actual cookbooks and also some downloadable e-cookbooks. All of her recipes rely on fresh ingredients and little/no processed foods, so even her non-dieters cookbooks are healthy. And there are shopping lists and menus organized by week, super helpful. My favorite is her first cookbook, called just "Saving Dinner" but I've bought probably half a dozen of her ebooks too.
  • pilotgirl2007
    pilotgirl2007 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    if you go to www.runnersworld.com they have recipes and if you sign up for a free account you can save the recipes you like and it will give you the shopping list for you to print out.
  • amadapooky76
    Options
    Bump!
  • greatginew
    Options
    Thx so much for the info. I'm very excited to check it all out!
  • patricia184
    patricia184 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    bump
  • TamaraGraceS
    TamaraGraceS Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    We use the book Low -Glycemic Meals in minutes by Laura kalina and Cheryl Chrstian :) This mommy tried and kids approved!
  • morkiemama
    morkiemama Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Bump!