Jillian Michaels 6 week six pack any thoughts

Options
I am 54 yrs old in decent shape and want to get a waistline back do you think I can handle this.A few years ago I tried a taebo workout and my back was killing me the next day only to realize that was just the warm up!!

Replies

• haloheidi
    haloheidi Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    she has AMAZING workout videos. I go to the gym and come home and ude her videos highly recommend them!
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    I'm trying that one after I'm done with the 30 DS. Let me know how you like it.
  • EWilliamson
    EWilliamson Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Anything Jillian Michaels ROCKS but they are hard! U can do it just rest if you need to and make sure you do the stretches..maybe start out like every other day at first? She gets great results!
  • jrhstarlight
    jrhstarlight Posts: 867 Member
    Options
    I LOVE Jillian and this workout :) Its 2 levels you do each for 3 weeks and the first is mostly floor work and the second mostly standing work. She does all kinds of crunches, burpees, plank moves like plank jacks and mountain climbers. So if you can handle doing those kinds of moves I say go for it :D I haven't completed it so as far as results not sure. I did do it for close to 3 weeks before and was seeing some definition but had to stop due to I moved. So trying to get back on track again with it now. Good Luck.
  • nannyx6
    nannyx6 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Starting on this tomorrow.Can`t wait!! Thanks all ;)