Fitbit sync

Options
My fitbit didn't sync yesterday or today. Should I just leave it and it will eventually catch up and sync, or should I put my steps in manually?

Replies

• lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    App or website?

App.. log out of the mfp and log back in.. at least thats how mine get to sync to main mfp server..
  • sharonlep
    sharonlep Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    App
  • Jennrgolden
    Jennrgolden Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    lx1x wrote: »
    App or website?

App.. log out of the mfp and log back in.. at least thats how mine get to sync to main mfp server..

I'm having this issue as well. Thanks for the tip but, I had already tried this and it didn't work.
  • emmamcgarity
    emmamcgarity Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Mine synced yesterday but occasionally I have issues and have to disconnect on the web version of MFP and web version of Fitbit. Then wait 15 minutes before logging back into the MFP app and reconnecting it. I generally check Twitter first before going that route to make sure there isn’t a known issue that they are working on.
  • CarolineAndrus
    CarolineAndrus Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Mine hasn't worked in a few days. I've tried logging out and back in. Disconnecting the pairing and reconnecting. I've hit the "Sync" option on the "... more" screen, and it SAYS it synced, but there are NO steps and NO activity.

FitBit did update recently for me. I wonder if that's the problem?
  • fecone
    fecone Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mine did not sync yesterday or today. What's up?
  • CarolineAndrus
    CarolineAndrus Posts: 8 Member
    edited June 2019
    Options
    GOOD NEWS! They're aware of the issue and working on it!
    https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/en/portal/articles/2976520-fitbit-sync-issues
  • chicbuc
    chicbuc Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Mine hasnt's snynced in a long time. How do you add steps manually?
  • mdbinns5620
    mdbinns5620 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Mine hasn’t synced in three days!!! Very frustrating!
  • smoofinator
    smoofinator Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    MFP is aware of the issue. More info here: https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/2976520-fitbit-sync-issues

"We currently have a large backlog of Fitbit sync requests that are trying to process. During this time, please do not relink your accounts, as this will further increase the backlog of sync requests."