Robyn Chisholm

Options
rchisholmrn
rchisholmrn Posts: 2 Member
hurray for this program! I'm 71 years old, have been over weight for years, never below 154- on 3 kinds of Insulin for Diabetes. I also added exercise since I was a slug. ! month into the Diet- I was off all Insulin and diabetic drugs! My blood sugar runs around 110- 120. I was 164 when I started on this diet, but it took a while to hook up here. In 3 months I have lost22 lbs. And the food is greart- only rare sugar craveings (like when I goes past the baked goods) To anyone new, I encourage you to stick with it! The results are more than you could dream of, and you feel so much better, renewed energy! So thankful for this program, I think it took about 30 years off my live. Yhe new 40. good luck to all

Replies

• jean133mjg
    jean133mjg Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your successes. You are right, age is not an obstacle to weight loss. It's between our ears that stops most of us. Enjoy your new age!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!