Hello Everyone !

marilynmichelle
marilynmichelle Posts: 1
edited October 1 in Introduce Yourself
Hi , I 'm Marilyn & I 'm new to this . I 've been trying to lose weight for a while now but I never had the support nor the motivation . I really hope that this time I stick with it . Is there any suggestions on meals & exercises . My goal is 35 pounds by April .

Replies

• TazzytheMotivator
    TazzytheMotivator Posts: 646 Member
    Hi , I 'm Marilyn & I 'm new to this . I 've been trying to lose weight for a while now but I never had the support nor the motivation . I really hope that this time I stick with it . Is there any suggestions on meals & exercises . My goal is 35 pounds by April .

Drink your water
    watch your sodium
    exercise at least 3 times a week
    have faith in yourself.
  • Kt110
    Kt110 Posts: 7
    Welcome! I was in the same boat as you. But this website really helps you keep track and watch what you eat!

One thing that many people now don't do because they have work or are too busy is eat properly. Instead of eating 3 meal (breakfast, lunch, and dinner) eat 6 meals. That's breakfast, snack, lunch, snack, dinner, snack. It's really good to try to eat something small every 3 hours.

I'm sure you'll be able to achieve your goal. Keep positive and everything will go your way :smile:
This discussion has been closed.