Beachbody on Demand

Options
What are your thoughts? Is the subscription better than getting just a BOD workout or two?

Replies

• auburngirl06
    auburngirl06 Posts: 153 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    I’m interested in this too! I am finishing T25 this week and wondering if I should just order a new workout set or subscribe to on demand.
  • Mrsrobinsoncl
    Mrsrobinsoncl Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Ondemand is great!! you can pick different workouts based on what your goals are and how you feel that day.
    I think it is well worth the subscription fee.
  • mjr5757
    mjr5757 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Subscribe to on demand. It’s a game changer!
  • MikePTY
    MikePTY Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    I think so. You literally have hundreds to choose from. And if you pay for On Demand on a yearly basis, it's usually cheaper for a year than it is to buy one workout outright.
  • BattyKnitter
    BattyKnitter Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    I'm subscribed and I really love it! You can make up your own workouts by combining a few others, and there is no guilt if you start a new program and find that it isn't right for you and decide to switch!
  • Nature003Life
    Nature003Life Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I finally went ahead and subscribed for the year. I love how there is something different for everyone in the family to do. I love the app and the fact I can work out anywhere; at home, at a relatives or friend's house. My daughter has been doing P90X and Turbo Fire. I'm about to start the 21 Day Fix.