Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

If you want fun & inappropriate friends..

Replies

• Nan7114Nan7114 Posts: 209Member Member Posts: 209Member Member
    Pick me!!!
  • loveyduvyemtloveyduvyemt Posts: 58Member Member Posts: 58Member Member
    For sure! Those are the best kind! Add me
  • TankiscoolTankiscool Posts: 11,145Member Member Posts: 11,145Member Member
    Oh dang Jo is here! I guess I got my invite late :p
  • slimgirljo15slimgirljo15 Posts: 219,390Member, Premium Member Posts: 219,390Member, Premium Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »

:laugh: You're gunna get it Tankeroonie
  • Tigg_erTigg_er Posts: 15,265Member Member Posts: 15,265Member Member
    Tankiscool wrote: »

:laugh: You're gunna get it Tankeroonie

Well lucky Tankeroonie :D
  • Jamie2663Jamie2663 Posts: 496Member, Premium Member Posts: 496Member, Premium Member
    I was scrolling...scrolled by, stopped and had to go back to see this thread 🤣 Best title ever :D
  • marky1965marky1965 Posts: 220Member Member Posts: 220Member Member
    Only here for the inappropriateness from the bottom of the world as we know it 😳😀😀🤪
  • gillylucky13gillylucky13 Posts: 1,322Member Member Posts: 1,322Member Member
    Started from the bottom now we here... guess we didnt get too far huh? Haha
  • TonnnnUKTonnnnUK Posts: 125Member Member Posts: 125Member Member
    Like a moth to the flame, this thread has drawn me in! :o
  • partsguy3943partsguy3943 Posts: 100Member Member Posts: 100Member Member
    I need some inappropriate friends.
  • fesimo34197fesimo34197 Posts: 92Member Member Posts: 92Member Member
    Always want fun people to interact with
  • Hercules422Hercules422 Posts: 258Member Member Posts: 258Member Member
    👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👅👅
  • haroldblack10haroldblack10 Posts: 2Member Member Posts: 2Member Member
    This thread. 😂🤣
  • Eddie_IceEddie_Ice Posts: 115Member Member Posts: 115Member Member
    I'm down add me lol.
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019 Posts: 935Member Member Posts: 935Member Member
    🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Sooo...I made the mistake of posting in this thread...hoping to add funny & creative cool new friends...HOWEVER, ALL I KEEP GETTING ARE WEIROS WANTING NAKED PICS AND X-RATED CONVERSATIONS...IF THIS DESCRIBES YOU..🔊 DO NOOOT SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST!!!!

THANK YOU.
    edited May 11
  • fesimo34197fesimo34197 Posts: 92Member Member Posts: 92Member Member
    🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

Sooo...I made the mistake of posting in this thread...hoping to add funny & creative cool new friends...HOWEVER, ALL I KEEP GETTING ARE WEIROS WANTING NAKED PICS AND X-RATED CONVERSATIONS...IF THIS DESCRIBES YOU..🔊 DO NOOOT SEND ME A FRIEND REQUEST!!!!

THANK YOU.[/]

I commented bc I thought it was for people who wanted friends who liked a laugh. This was not what I signed up for lol 😂. I’m happy with my not so inappropriate MFP friends.
    edited May 11
  • Eddie_IceEddie_Ice Posts: 115Member Member Posts: 115Member Member
    🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

THANK YOU.

Lol, I must admit when I saw this thread I immediately thought "This is going to suck for the ladies." Creepers out there just creepin away lol
  • daisies_and_kittensdaisies_and_kittens Posts: 26Member Member Posts: 26Member Member
  • IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019IMNOTHERE2HOOKUP2019 Posts: 935Member Member Posts: 935Member Member
    Eddie_Ice wrote: »
    🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨

THANK YOU.

Lol, I must admit when I saw this thread I immediately thought "This is going to suck for the ladies." Creepers out there just creepin away lol

Yep...I guess I was a bit naive...but of all places for pervs to hang out...a FITNESS APP..REALLY!?!😕🤣🙃
    Time to let this thread die.

Agreed !🛑
This discussion has been closed.