Finally a program that works

Kilad
Kilad Posts: 6 Member
I am 15 days in and am down 10.6 lbs. what has me even more excited is I am also down 1.5 inches on my waist!

Only 130 lbs to go.

Replies

• joanthemom8
    joanthemom8 Posts: 375 Member
    That's great! Keep it up (or down, lol)!
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    Good luck with your journey. Take it one day at a time and remember it is a lifestyle change journey that you started
  • petrocoetsee
    petrocoetsee Posts: 829 Member
    What I love about MFP is it helps me to keep myself accountable. Log whatever you eat. The good and the bad. It makes it easier to make better choices. Doesn't always prevent you making the bad choice, but at least then you know the implicaiton of your choice and acknowledge your decision. Also, don't let bad choices define you. If (when) it happens, be miserable for a few moments, forgive yourself and carry on. If at all possible become active (if you are not already active). Take a walk. When you drive to the supermarket, take the parking spot the furthest point. I lost 30kg's (66lbs) in 8 months and have another ±30kg's to loose. I have been fat (morbidly obese) for the greater part of 25-30 years. I am now ±10lbs from being obese to just being overweight. If I can do it, everybody else can. So keep it up and good luck
  • csplatt
    csplatt Posts: 1,002 Member
    Simple math, right?
  • jean133mjg
    jean133mjg Posts: 133 Member
    Here's to continued success! It seems to be whether we think we can, or we think we can't that makes the biggest difference. Successful people never succeeded without some failures along the way. They just got back up, used their failures to learn from and continued to future sucesses. All the best!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!