New/need accountability buddy

Options
Hello :) This isn't my first time using MFP, but I have taken a year hiatus. I have a lot of weight to lose and a lot of muscle to gain. I would love an accountability buddy to check in with and share struggles, triumphs, triggers etc.
The more friends on here the merrier!

Replies

• Efsim
    Efsim Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I’m in on helping each other meet goals
  • poisonesse
    poisonesse Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Add me, anyone that wants a buddy. I'm active (my streak got broken when H.Irma came through in '17) and I try to keep up with everyone's posts. I've reached goal... so reset that devil! lol And when I hit it again, I'll still be here, maintenance can be harder than losing sometimes. :wink:
  • kiishka1
    kiishka1 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • snhayes77
    snhayes77 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I also am looking for an accountability person. I just began my journey. Perhaps we all could help each other out? I know I would greatly appreciate it!
  • samgill133
    samgill133 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hello. Also not a newbie to MFP but been on a long break. Started back this morning. Be great to have some support and vice versa. Feel free to add me x
  • ak240
    ak240 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too :)
    I've been logging for a number of years but struggle so hard to actually stay within my calories.
    Just done a weigh in and I'm the heaviest I've weighed in two years and I'm needing to get back on it.